Engage B2B Awards Entry Deadline Extended Until August 14th
We are delighted to announce that the Engage B2B Awards entry deadline has been extended to August 14th due to huge demand. This means that you will have another four weeks to enter your success stories.
No matter how big or small your achievements are, we celebrate innovation and excellence across the entire spectrum of B2B sales and marketing. What is more, we recognise the successes of companies of all sizes. In other words, our awards programme has a category for everyone!
THE 2023 CATEGORIES
- Best Example of Marketing Engagement
- Best Example of Sales Enablement
- Best Use of Technology in Marketing
- Best Use of Technology in Sales
- Marketing Team of The Year
- Remote Sales Innovation of The Year
- Inbound Marketing Programme of The Year
- Outbound Marketing Programme of The Year
- Award For Innovation in Sales
- Best Brand Communication
- Best Use of Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Best Use of Voice of The Customer
- Best Use of Onboarding and Training
- Best Use of Data & Insight in Marketing
- Rebrand/Relaunch Campaign of The Year
- Great Place to Work
- Best Multichannel Campaign
- Best Customer Engagement Initiative
- Sales Growth Achievement of The Year
- Best Use of Live, Digital And/Or Hybrid Events Marketing
- Under 30 Industry Trailblazers
A QUICK AND EASY ENTRY PROCESS
Consisting of just six short questions, the entry process is quick and easy; therefore, four weeks is more than enough time for you to share your story, recognise your team, and celebrate the work that they have done to transform engagement within your organisation.
To find out everything you need to know about the 2023 programme, visit our Engage B2B Awards website; there, you can find out more about each individual category, read our judges’ top tips for success, and start your entry!